There is so much confusion about love. Let us hear it from the saints and from God Himself!
- The measure to love God is to love Him without measure. (St. Francis de Sales)
- At the end of our life, we will be judged on love. (St John of the Cross)
- The queen of all virtues is love. (St Thomas Aquinas)
- Love is patient, love is kind; it does not put on airs... (St Paul I Cor. 13)
- The greatest virtue of Mary was her charity. (Lumen Gentium chapter 8)
- No greater love than to give one's life for the one he loves. (Jesus)